CONTENT WRITER INTERN (Singapore)
We are looking for a Content Writer Intern who will assist the Marketing Team with producing written content.
This is a unique opportunity for an undergraduate student to join a passionate team developing the marketing strategy for a truly innovative and high potential global business. The Content Writer Intern will be comfortable creating highly engaging content on demand in order to generate leads and increase product usage. The Content Writer Intern will work within the Marketing Team to deliver broader marketing objectives.
- Create 2-3 pieces of long-form content per week.
- Create engaging and shareable content with the Social Media Team.
- Provide logistical support for marketing events on an ad hoc basis.
- Collaborate with other marketing team mates to ensure campaigns align with main business objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Skilled writer who is able to produce articles that are succinct and engaging.
- Detail oriented with a methodical process for editing content.
- Able to understand and explain simple technology solutions.
- Prior experience contributing to an online publication.
- An avid interest in business, legal, and technology industries.
- Simple graphic design experience (desired but not required).
- English is a must
- Other languages a plus, but not a requirement
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate university degree or equivalent professional apprenticeship
This is a paid internship. Compensation will vary depending on whether it is a part-time or full-time internship.