DEV OPS ENGINEER (Hong Kong office)
As a DevOps engineer you will work within the engineering team to drive the way we deploy, verify and monitor applications and services. In addition to hands-on systems engineering, you will work with all stakeholders to help define DevOps processes and shape the development culture. You will assist in the ongoing improvement of continuous integration tools, environment provisioning and development workflows. You will ensure that we have appropriate levels of monitoring and alerting set up for all our applications across our mix of physical servers, private cloud and public cloud.
- Build a strong relationship with the development teams to understand the code, its dependencies and the infrastructure on which it runs
- Build and maintain systems that will monitor all aspects of the application and the infrastructure
- Ongoing maintenance of components throughout the software lifecycle.
- Help the development team with deployment strategy and capacity planning across development, QA, staging and production environments.
- Work with the development team to deploy and manage tools that support SDLC automation, configuration management and release management.
- Experience with source code management tools such as Git
- Experience in AWS and cloud-based deployments
- Well-versed in Kubernetes
- Experience deploying and administering Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins or Circle CI
- Strong understanding and experience operating in an agile development environment
- At least 1 year in system administration
- 3-4 years in technology / engineering-related roles
- English a must
- University degree or equivalent professional apprenticeship
Companies that are connected to knowledge, their advisors, and use workflows to run their organisation are smarter and more profitable. Our mission is to make this the new normal for millions of businesses across the globe.
Founded in 2013, Zegal is the fastest growing LegalTech company operating across Asia Pacific and Europe. Today, business users and lawyers across the globe trust Zegal’s software to solve legal problems in an affordable and efficient way.
Zegal is led by a talented team of 60 employees and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Nepal, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK.
Zegal has been featured in the New York Times, Forbes, and Huffington Post, and was recently recognised in the South China Morning Post as an emerging LegalTech company in the artificial intelligence space.