HEAD OF INBOUND SALES
The inbound sales team is responsible for qualifying and converting the large volume of leads generated from our online and event driven marketing channels. We have an exciting opportunity to join our growing company as Inbound Sales Manager leading and growing a team distributed across five countries. The role can be based in either Hong Kong or Singapore.
We are looking for an experienced Inbound Sales Manager to lead and coach our team of inbound salespeople. The Inbound Sales Manager will monitor sales metrics and manage the entire sales process across the team. You will collaborate with various professionals, so it is essential that you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable working in a team environment. You should be able to lead and motivate the sales team to achieve and exceed specific goals. Ultimately, the Inbound Sales Manager will build a high-performance sales team to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage and coach the inbound sales team
- Set and track sales targets for your team
- Suggest and implement improvements in the sales process
- Coordinate department projects to meet deadlines
- Report on sales metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement
- Ensure sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met
- Build an open-communication environment for your team
- Liaise with Marketing and Product & Content teams to ensure brand consistency and increase sales
- Proven work experience as an inbound sales manager
- Hands on experience with CRM software and office productivity tools In-depth understanding of the sales process
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Numerical abilities and problem-solving attitude
- Educated to degree level or equivalent 5 years sales experience with 2 years sales management experience
- Fluent English and Cantonese/Mandarin depending on location. Other languages an advantage
Compensation will be competitive with market, including base, commission based on achievement of team sales targets, a discretionary bonus based on broader performance with clients and within the team, and benefits (e.g., stock options, additional leave, and training in our Hong Kong office).
Companies that are connected to knowledge, their advisors, and use workflows to run their organisation are smarter and more profitable. Our mission is to make this the new normal for millions of businesses across the globe.
Founded in 2013, Zegal is the fastest growing LegalTech company operating across Asia Pacific and Europe. Today, business users and lawyers across the globe trust Zegal’s software to solve legal problems in an affordable and efficient way.
Zegal is led by a talented team of 60 employees and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Nepal, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK.
Zegal has been featured in the New York Times, Forbes, and Huffington Post, and was recently recognised in the South China Morning Post as an emerging LegalTech company in the artificial intelligence space.