Does the law matter?
This nifty handbook compiles everything you need to know about starting a new business and choosing the right business structure.
The first step of starting a business: Form a Company
Common Business types
- Limited Liability Company, Sole Proprietorship, Partnership.
Anatomy of Limited Liability Company
- Advantages & disadvantages of limited liability company
- How a limited liability company works
- Directors, Shareholders, Company Secretary & Articles of Association
Why you should incorporate early?
How to incorporate in Hong Kong?
Incorporating a non-Hong Kong Company
- Guide to annual filings
- Corporate tax introduction
- Opening a corporate bank account
- Applying for the relevant licenses & permits
- Accounting requirements
- How to run an Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Fulfilling your obligations under the MPF system
- Accessing investment funds & others resources for small businesses.