INSIDE SALES EXECUTIVE
(Hong Kong or Singapore)
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Inside Sales Executive to join a passionate team developing a truly innovative and high potential business. The Inside Sales Executive will market a number of package solutions, sold on an annual subscription basis and will work with the Relationship Management team to ensure proper onboarding of customers. Depending on interest and performance, the role may evolve towards a Sales Manager position with responsibility to build the sales team and lead sales growth.
Direct sales to customers
- Work with and call qualified prospective customers to explain and demonstrate the product, where necessary with the support of qualified legal professionals.
- Represent the company at conventions, seminars, industry/user groups, and other business related groups.
- Actively network within the Hong Kong and Singapore SME community to promote the company and its products.
- Support pre-sales activities in the form of presentations, demonstrations, and customer questionnaire responses.
Target identification and sales planning
- Actively manage own pipeline of qualified prospects.
- Work with the management team to prioritise prospects.
- Forecast own sales activity, revenue achievement and provide updates to the management team at the weekly sales meeting.
- Maintain updated sales records and prospect status on the CRM platform.
- Work closely with the management team to forecast and allocate resources for new prospects, requests, and requirements.
- Distinctive communicator with a passion for meeting and serving people and business leaders.
- Strong client service values reflected in a ‘client first’ mindset.
- Strong collaborator able to work flexibly within a small dynamic team.
- Good written communications skills.
- ‘Self-starter’ able to work with and reach out to clients independently.
- Motivated and excited by the prospect of building a new business.
- Able to understand and explain simple technology solutions.
- Experience in selling to small and medium enterprise.
- Experience in sales methodology and CRM.
- Account management experience and experience in building and nurturing longer-term relationships with clients.
- English a must
- Other languages a plus, but not a requirement
- University degree or equivalent professional apprenticeship
Companies that are connected to knowledge, their advisors, and use workflows to run their organisation are smarter and more profitable. Our mission is to make this the new normal for millions of businesses across the globe.
Founded in 2013, Zegal is the fastest growing LegalTech company operating across Asia Pacific and Europe. Today, business users and lawyers across the globe trust Zegal’s software to solve legal problems in an affordable and efficient way.
Zegal is led by a talented team of 60 employees and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Nepal, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK.
Zegal has been featured in the New York Times, Forbes, and Huffington Post, and was recently recognised in the South China Morning Post as an emerging LegalTech company in the artificial intelligence space.