SOFTWARE AUTOMATION TESTER
- Keeping our automation test suite up to date with the current state of all our web applications.
- Management of defects and bugs within our issue management software.
- Documentation of process improvements regarding best practices in testing and automation.
- Selenium (preferably node.js), SOAPUI, or other open source testing tools.
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to pay attention to every detail.
- Linux proficiency.
- Bash skills.
- Strong knowledge of QA strategies and methodologies at the various levels of testing (e.g. smoke testing, regression testing, functional and non-functional testing).
- Experience testing with different web browsers is preferred.
- Ability to work with others in a fast paced environment.
- 2+ years of work as a QA Automation Engineer.
- High level of spoken and written English
- University degree or equivalent professional apprenticeship
Companies that are connected to knowledge, their advisors, and use workflows to run their organisation are smarter and more profitable. Our mission is to make this the new normal for millions of businesses across the globe.
Founded in 2013, Zegal is the fastest growing LegalTech company operating across Asia Pacific and Europe. Today, business users and lawyers across the globe trust Zegal’s software to solve legal problems in an affordable and efficient way.
Zegal is led by a talented team of 60 employees and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Nepal, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK.
Zegal has been featured in the New York Times, Forbes, and Huffington Post, and was recently recognised in the South China Morning Post as an emerging LegalTech company in the artificial intelligence space.