SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (CSS)
- Hands-on work in detailed design, coding and documentation for our suite of Zegal client side web applications.
- Work with other team members to perfect UI/UX then integrate and build those designs into our system for eventual production deployment.
- Ongoing maintenance of components throughout software lifecycle.
- BAU work such as bug fixing, testing and patching our web applications in relation to style issues.
- Maintaining our mobile-first philosophy across all our systems.
- Experience with version control (GIT) and continuous integration tools.
- Expertise in responsive design.
- Knowledge of fonts and typography in general.
- Knowledge of front-end CSS frameworks including Material UI, Foundation.
- Familiarity React and ES6 concepts.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- High level of spoken and written English
- University degree or equivalent professional apprenticeship
Companies that are connected to knowledge, their advisors, and use workflows to run their organisation are smarter and more profitable. Our mission is to make this the new normal for millions of businesses across the globe.
Founded in 2013, Zegal is the fastest growing LegalTech company operating across Asia Pacific and Europe. Today, business users and lawyers across the globe trust Zegal’s software to solve legal problems in an affordable and efficient way.
Zegal is led by a talented team of 60 employees and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Nepal, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK.
Zegal has been featured in the New York Times, Forbes, and Huffington Post, and was recently recognised in the South China Morning Post as an emerging LegalTech company in the artificial intelligence space.