PRODUCT CONTENT OFFICER
(Hong Kong Office)
- Support the product development and leadership teams to drive growth opportunities wherever we see them.
- Maintain and update legal content based on changes in laws and regulations, feedback and best practices, and liaise and collaborate with local counsel in all our markets and geographies to ensure consistency of excellence across our product range.
- Conduct legal research to stay ahead of changes in laws and regulations and handle automation of documents.
- Maintain a resource library of guidance materials and resources to support Zegal customers.
- General knowledge of corporate, commercial and contract law.
- Strong legal drafting skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Good legal translation (English-Chinese) skills.
- Excellent organisation and communications skills.
- Post-qualification experience in practising corporate commercial law, employment law or intellectual property law a strong plus.
- Experience as an in-house legal counsel a plus.
- English is a must
- Ability to read and write Chinese (traditional and simplified characters) a strong plus
- Compensation will be very competitive with market, including base, a discretionary bonus based on broader performance, and benefits (e.g., stock options, medical, additional leave)
Companies that are connected to knowledge, their advisors, and use workflows to run their organisation are smarter and more profitable. Our mission is to make this the new normal for millions of businesses across the globe.
Founded in 2013, Zegal is the fastest growing LegalTech company operating across Asia Pacific and Europe. Today, business users and lawyers across the globe trust Zegal’s software to solve legal problems in an affordable and efficient way.
Zegal is led by a talented team of 60 employees and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Nepal, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK.
Zegal has been featured in the New York Times, Forbes, and Huffington Post, and was recently recognised in the South China Morning Post as an emerging LegalTech company in the artificial intelligence space.