SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (JS)
- Day-to-day participation and hands-on work in detailed design, coding, documentation, and unit testing of certain components of the Zegal service, in particular client side components in our many web applications.
- Work with other team members to integrate software into working releases for testing and eventual production deployment.
- Ongoing maintenance of components throughout software lifecycle.
- BAU work such as bug fixing, testing and patching our web applications.
- Experience with version control and continuous integration tools, including development of build process pipelines.
- Good understanding of client-side state management and application architecture patterns.
- Some experience with functional programming concepts.
- Some experience developing with UMD/RequireJS/CommonJS.
- Familiarity with interaction testing using Selenium.
- Familiarity with client-side analytics tools.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Good level written and spoken English.
- University degree or equivalent professional apprenticeship.
Companies that are connected to knowledge, their advisors, and use workflows to run their organisation are smarter and more profitable. Our mission is to make this the new normal for millions of businesses across the globe.
Founded in 2013, Zegal is the fastest growing LegalTech company operating across Asia Pacific and Europe. Today, business users and lawyers across the globe trust Zegal’s software to solve legal problems in an affordable and efficient way.
Zegal is led by a talented team of 60 employees and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Nepal, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK.
Zegal has been featured in the New York Times, Forbes, and Huffington Post, and was recently recognised in the South China Morning Post as an emerging LegalTech company in the artificial intelligence space.