UX/UI PRODUCT DESIGNER
(Hong Kong or Nepal Office)
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with other designers and engineers.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our users.
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant.
Working with others
- Give and solicit feedback from other team members in order to continually raise our bar for quality.
- Partner with multi-functional teams to oversee the user experience of a product from conception through to launch.
- Prepare and present to internal teams and key stakeholders and contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the product and executive teams.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Very strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- UI/UX design experience with a portfolio of design projects
- English a must
- Other Chinese languages a plus, but not a requirement
- University degree or equivalent professional apprenticeship
Companies that are connected to knowledge, their advisors, and use workflows to run their organisation are smarter and more profitable. Our mission is to make this the new normal for millions of businesses across the globe.
Founded in 2013, Zegal is the fastest growing LegalTech company operating across Asia Pacific and Europe. Today, business users and lawyers across the globe trust Zegal’s software to solve legal problems in an affordable and efficient way.
Zegal is led by a talented team of 60 employees and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Nepal, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK.
Zegal has been featured in the New York Times, Forbes, and Huffington Post, and was recently recognised in the South China Morning Post as an emerging LegalTech company in the artificial intelligence space.