(Hong Kong or Singapore or the UK)
We are looking for a Content Marketer who will plan, develop, and execute content marketing campaigns.
This is a unique opportunity for a junior Content Marketer to join a passionate team developing the marketing strategy for a truly innovative and high potential global business. The Content Marketer will be comfortable creating highly engaging content on demand in order to generate leads and increase product usage. The Content Marketer will work within the Marketing Team to deliver broader marketing objectives.
- Create quarterly content strategies with a pipeline of SEO-informed content with the aim of generating marketing leads.
- Create up to 5 pieces of long-form content per week.
- Update and maintain the Zegal blog.
- Prospect external online and offline publications to publish our content.
- Create engaging and shareable content with the Social Media Team.
- Coordinate and publish bi-monthly EDMs for our email database.
- Collaborate with other marketing team mates to ensure campaigns align with main business objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Skilled writer with prior experience contributing to an online publication.
- Detail oriented with a methodical process for editing content.
- Personable and an effective networker with the ability to build strong business relationships with key industry players.
- Able to understand and explain simple technology solutions.
- Experience creating social, email, and content marketing campaigns, using tools such as HootSuite, HubSpot, Unbounce, and Zoho.
- Understanding of analytics – how to optimise landing pages, blog content, and testing emails.
- Experience in a previous marketing role.
- An avid interest in business, legal, and technology industries.
- Simple graphic design experience (desired but not required).
- English is a must
- Other languages a plus, but not a requirement
- University degree or equivalent professional apprenticeship
Companies that are connected to knowledge, their advisors, and use workflows to run their organisation are smarter and more profitable. Our mission is to make this the new normal for millions of businesses across the globe.
Founded in 2013, Zegal is the fastest growing LegalTech company operating across Asia Pacific and Europe. Today, business users and lawyers across the globe trust Zegal’s software to solve legal problems in an affordable and efficient way.
Zegal is led by a talented team of 60 employees and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Nepal, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK.
Zegal has been featured in the New York Times, Forbes, and Huffington Post, and was recently recognised in the South China Morning Post as an emerging LegalTech company in the artificial intelligence space.