Coworking Space in Brighton
By Trinity Hanson, Date published: 2021-08-30
Coworking space is rapidly growing in Brighton and around the world because it helps small business owners, startups, and freelancers by fixing the real estate solutions and reducing the administrative cost involved while renting an office space.
Advantages of coworking space
- Better flexibility and cost-saving
- Offers better networking opportunities
- Access to all office necessities like Hot desk, dedicated desk, private office, meeting space and mailing address, etc.
- Collaboration opportunities
- Wellness and work-life balance
What is a Coworking space?
Coworking spaces are shared workspaces, where many companies or freelancers work together to reduce the operating cost by sharing common resources. This shared space offers basic amenities required in an office like meeting rooms, internet connectivity, kitchen & coffee, printer, etc.
Normally freelancers, startups, and small teams prefer these kinds of workspaces because it provides them an opportunity to save high rental fees, and operating costs required in a traditional office space.
Here is the complete list of the coolest coworking spaces in Brighton.
Platf9rm is an innovative coworking space in Brighton that is suitable for freelancers, startups, a medium-sized company, or someone looking for overflow space. It is famous for its lively and collaborative culture.
Every member at Platf9rm can enjoy the following benefits:
- A beautiful workspace created by Brighton designers
- Fully furnished with high-quality bespoke desks and designer chairs
- Superfast WIFI connection
- Dedicated Front of House Team
- Invitations to our growing Cultural Programme of events
- Access to all the shared areas including phone booths, meeting booths, seating, and coworking areas
- Fresh locally roasted coffee, tea, and refreshments (all local Sussex suppliers)
- A3/A4 printing and scanning
- Access to discounts with local businesses with your dedicated app
- Slack Group for instant updates and community participation
- Members Portal to self manage meeting room bookings and invoicing
- PLATF9RM App and digital key
Location: Floor 5 & 6, Tower Point, 44 North Rd, Brighton BN1 1YR, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 1273 437090
If you’re searching for a cool coworking space in Brighton with flexible membership options then Projects is the right place for you. They also provide free trial options with other alternatives like half-day passes.
It is specially designed for freelancers, startups, and large organizations.
All the members at Project are entitled to the following benefits:
- Rest and relaxation
- Complementary events and resources
- State of art facilities like superfast wifi, printing and scanning facilities
- Private phone booths
- Discounts and rewards
Location: Projects, 8-9 Ship Street, Brighton, East Sussex BN1 1AD
Phone: 01273 284124
3. Spaces- Brighton, Trafalgar Place
Spaces is another calm and inspirational place situated in the heart of the south coast’s most creative town at Brighton. They have operations in over 430 locations around the globe.
Perks of Spaces Trafalgar place
- On-site deli serving delicious and healthy food and drink
- Networking opportunities with fellow entrepreneurs
- Just a few minutes from Brighton railway station
- 4 meeting rooms, superfast wifi, and breakout areas
- Close to cafes, restaurants, and inspiration on the beach
Location: Trafalgar Place, Mocatta House, Brighton BN1 4DU, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 800 279 7132
4. The Skiff
The Skiff, Brighton is an amazing coworking place that has a lovely community of people, from freelancers, remote workers to solo business owners. Every member has access to a blazing-fast internet connection, 24*7 access, mailing address, and dedicated desk to work on.
Location: The Skiff, 30 Cheapside, Brighton BN1 4GD
5. Plus X Brighton
If you are in need of inspiring space with no tie-downs then Plus X Brighton is the place for you. They have super flexible monthly rolling membership plans with no security deposit. It is ideally designed for freelancers, solopreneurs, sole traders, and digital nomads.
Location: Lewes Road, Brighton, BN2 4GL
Phone: 01273 056128
6. Dimple’s Desks
You can rent an office space in Brighton at Dimple’s desk. Ideally suitable for freelancers or small businesses working from home. They have various membership plans suitable for all kinds of needs and requirements.
Their services include:
- High-speed internet
- Free coffee, tea, and Biscuits
- Daily newspaper
- Large kitchen/dining space
- Local community & Friendly people
Location: 343 Ditchling Rd, Brighton BN1 6JJ, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 7905 084955
7. HQ Brighton
HQ is an office space, co-working, and meeting space having operations worldwide. HQ Brighton is an innovative office space designed for productivity and ease of use. They have different plans according to the client’s requirements.ie; Your own office, monthly membership and pay as you go plan.
Location: Tower Point, 44 North Rd, Brighton BN1 1YR, United Kingdom
Phone:+44 800 098 8624
You can rent a desk in Brighton at Regus. Regus has 3 different offices in Brighton, which has 216 private offices, 24 coworking desks, and 6 meeting rooms. All members can enjoy high-speed wifi throughout the premises and flexible terms allowing you to rent office space from an hour to years.
Their features include:
- Range of storage options
- 3300+ workspaces around the world
- Friendly on-site support team
- Access to lounges and break-out areas.
Location: House 3rd Floor, 106 Queens Road Queensberry, Brighton BN1 3XF, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 800 060 8702