CUSTOMER SUPPORT ADVOCATE (Nepal/Hong Kong)
We are looking for a talented Technical Support professional to become a Zegal guru for our customers. You will be providing top-notch support through many different channels of communication – including: email, phone, chat, forums and social media such as Twitter and Facebook.
- Answer all questions related to Zegal and escalate when necessary
- Educate and empower our customers to become better Zegal users
- Proactively look for solutions to problems and propose improvements if something could work better
- Drive product change and improvement to make Zegal the leading support platform
- At least 1 year experience in Customer Service;
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues as well as replicate and document for further escalation;
- Knowledge of common help desk/ticketing solutions; and
- Excellent English.
- You love talking to people on the phone and building relationships with your customers;
- You are able to empathise with customers in a genuine way that lets them know you care about their issues;
- You’re a team player;
- You have an ability to explain complex issues in beautifully simple terms;
- You’re able to plan, organise, and prioritise work.
Companies that are connected to knowledge, their advisors, and use workflows to run their organisation are smarter and more profitable. Our mission is to make this the new normal for millions of businesses across the globe.
Founded in 2013, Zegal is the fastest growing LegalTech company operating across Asia Pacific and Europe. Today, business users and lawyers across the globe trust Zegal’s software to solve legal problems in an affordable and efficient way.
Zegal is led by a talented team of 60 employees and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Nepal, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK.
Zegal has been featured in the New York Times, Forbes, and Huffington Post, and was recently recognised in the South China Morning Post as an emerging LegalTech company in the artificial intelligence space.