LEAD QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER (Hong Kong or Nepal office)
We are looking for a Lead Quality Assurance Engineer who will drive the creation and execution of test strategies, test plans, and test cases. This person will work in partnership with our lead engineers to build robust testing solutions to lead delivery for our industry-leading application. The Lead QA Engineer will have a superior understanding of testing methodologies for both manual and automated tests and play a hands-on role in development of those tests. Driving a strong commitment to quality is a must in this industry, and we value individuals who can help provide guidance and leadership in adoption of this culture.
- Monitor, triage, and follow up on issues and incident reports from the field
- Create test strategies, plans and review test cases
- Develop performance testing strategies that align with future volume commitments
- Create issue reports and bug reports
- Ensure reproducibility of reports through testing and documentation
- Communicate issues to developers, supporting troubleshooting and diagnosis
- Communicate and recommend deployment decisions for releases
- Test fixes and workarounds, and ensure proper communication of solutions to the field
- Support measurement of fix process by ensuring consistent and complete recording of relevant metrics (time spent, time to close, etc)
- Front end automated testing frameworks such as Selenium, Mocha, Jest
- REST-based automated testing frameworks such as Postman, REST-assured
- Ability to access and use developer tools and recording tools for screen capture, video capture, log retrieval, etc.
- Strong communications skills
- Commitment to quality
- Minimum 3-4 years in quality assurance
- 1 year leading teams
- Strong written skills in English
- University degree or equivalent professional apprenticeship
Compensation will be very competitive with market, including base salary, and benefits (e.g., stock options, additional leave, and training in our Hong Kong office)
Companies that are connected to knowledge, their advisors, and use workflows to run their organisation are smarter and more profitable. Our mission is to make this the new normal for millions of businesses across the globe.
Founded in 2013, Zegal is the fastest growing LegalTech company operating across Asia Pacific and Europe. Today, business users and lawyers across the globe trust Zegal’s software to solve legal problems in an affordable and efficient way.
Zegal is led by a talented team of 60 employees and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Nepal, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK.
Zegal has been featured in the New York Times, Forbes, and Huffington Post, and was recently recognised in the South China Morning Post as an emerging LegalTech company in the artificial intelligence space.