MARKETING INTERN (Singapore)
We are looking for a Marketing Intern who will assist the Marketing Team with planning, developing, and executing marketing campaigns. This is a unique opportunity for an undergraduate student to join a passionate team developing the marketing strategy for a truly innovative and high potential global business. The Marketing Intern will be comfortable creating highly engaging content on demand in order to generate leads and increase product usage. The Marketing Intern will work within the Marketing Team to deliver broader marketing objectives.
- Work with Marketing Manager to create quarterly content strategies with a pipeline of SEO-informed content with the aim of generating marketing leads.
- Update and maintain the Zegal blog.
- Create 2-3 pieces of long-form content per week.
- Edit guest posts and manage guest contributor enquiries for the Zegal blog.
- Develop and maintain content partnerships with external online and offline publications which publish our content.
- Create engaging and shareable content with the Social Media Team.
- Coordinate and publish bi-monthly EDMs for our email database.
- Provide logistical support for marketing events on an ad hoc basis.
- Collaborate with other marketing team mates to ensure campaigns align with main business objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Skilled writer who is able to produce articles that are succinct and engaging.
- Detail oriented with a methodical process for editing content.
- Able to understand and explain simple technology solutions.
- Prior experience contributing to an online or print publication.
- An avid interest in business, legal, and technology industries.
- Experience creating social, email, and content marketing campaigns, using tools such as HootSuite, HubSpot, Unbounce, and Zoho (desired but not required).
- Simple graphic design experience (desired but not required).
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate university degree or equivalent professional apprenticeship
- English is a must
- Other languages a plus, but not a requirement
This is a paid internship. Compensation will vary depending on whether it is a part-time or full-time internship.