QA ANALYST (Hong Kong or Nepal)
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst who will work in either our close-knit Nepal development team or as part of our broader engineering team working from the Hong Kong Zegal office. This is a unique opportunity for a talented professional to be part of a team developing a truly innovative and high potential technology service.
- Monitor, triage, and follow up on issues and incident reports from the business
- Create issue reports and bug reports
- Ensure reproducibility of reports through testing and documentation
- Communicate issues to developers, supporting troubleshooting and diagnosis
- Test fixes and workarounds, and ensure proper communication of solutions to business
- Support measurement of fix process by ensuring consistent and complete recording of relevant metrics (time spent, time to close, etc)
- Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Edge, IE, in current versions
- Ability to access and use developer tools and recording tools for screen capture, video capture, log retrieval, etc.
- Experience with Google GSuite
- Bug Tracking (JIRA, Bugzilla, Gitlab, Pivotal Tracker)
- 6-12 months in a testing or IT troubleshooter role
- Strong written English is a must
- University degree or equivalent professional apprenticeship
Compensation will be very competitive with market, including base salary, and benefits (e.g., stock options, additional leave, and training in our Hong Kong office)
Companies that are connected to knowledge, their advisors, and use workflows to run their organisation are smarter and more profitable. Our mission is to make this the new normal for millions of businesses across the globe.
Founded in 2013, Zegal is the fastest growing LegalTech company operating across Asia Pacific and Europe. Today, business users and lawyers across the globe trust Zegal’s software to solve legal problems in an affordable and efficient way.
Zegal is led by a talented team of 60 employees and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Nepal, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK.
Zegal has been featured in the New York Times, Forbes, and Huffington Post, and was recently recognised in the South China Morning Post as an emerging LegalTech company in the artificial intelligence space.