We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer who will work in either our close-knit Nepal development team or as part of our broader engineering team working from the Hong Kong Zegal office. This is a unique opportunity for a talented professional to be part of a team developing a truly innovative and high-potential technology service.
- Create and maintain test cases, use cases, and project requirement specifications.
- Aid on tests like smoke, sanity, functionality, and regression test.
- Identify, log, and track defects in JIRA.
- Help maintain automated test scripts.
- Education Level: Bachelor’s in Computer Science, or related field or equivalent experience
- Basic understanding of software testing practices
- Hands-on experience in any Programming language, Preferably Java.
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Hands-on Working Experience on Jira, Git.
- Basic understanding of API/Web services testing
- Good communication skills and enthusiasm to learn.
- At Least 1 year of experience working with Technology/Software organizations as a QA.
- At least 1 year of testing Web applications and Web Services.
Companies that are connected to knowledge, their advisors, and use workflows to run their organisation are smarter and more profitable. Our mission is to make this the new normal for millions of businesses across the globe.
Founded in 2013, Zegal is the fastest growing LegalTech company operating across Asia Pacific and Europe. Today, business users and lawyers across the globe trust Zegal’s software to solve legal problems in an affordable and efficient way.
Zegal is led by a talented team of 60 employees and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Nepal, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK.
Zegal has been featured in the New York Times, Forbes, and Huffington Post, and was recently recognised in the South China Morning Post as an emerging LegalTech company in the artificial intelligence space.