Zegal Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Policy
Zegal’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Policy illustrates our unwavering commitment to operating ethically.
This policy underscores our endeavours to exceed compliance standards.
Purpose and scope
This CSR Policy applies to Zegal and its subsidiaries and indicates our expectations from suppliers and partners. It outlines our commitment to legal and ethical conduct.
Zegal is determined to be a responsible entity that abides by the highest standards of ethics and professionalism.
We divide our responsibility into compliance and proactiveness, where compliance denotes our adherence to laws and community values, and proactiveness represents our initiatives to uphold our ethics.
Legality and transparency
- Respect and adhere to all applicable laws and internal policies.
- Maintain legitimacy in all business operations.
- Keep every partnership and collaboration transparent and open.
Zegal commits to conducting business with integrity, respecting human rights, and promoting:
- Safety and fair dealing.
- Respect towards the consumers.
- Anti-bribery and anti-corruption practices.
Zegal understands the importance of preserving the environment and will proactively engage in:
- Following best practices for waste disposal.
- Conserving energy and utilising eco-friendly technologies.
Zegal is devoted to upholding human rights and will:
- Operate as an equal-opportunity employer.
- Abide by all fair labour practices.
- Ensure no direct or indirect violation of human rights occurs due to our activities.
Learning and Development
Zegal is committed to investing in continuous learning and R&D and will remain open to new ideas and suggestions, continuously seeking to improve its operations.
Commitment to global standards
Zegal is committed to affirm its identity as a socially conscious and responsible business. The management at all levels must communicate and resolve any CSR-related issues promptly, ensuring the propagation and implementation of this policy throughout the organisation.