Easy to Use Legal Templates
Quickly and easily create any legal agreement for you or your team.
Straightforward pricing plans and bespoke packages built to simplify all your legal demands.
Vast Document Library
Zegal’s comprehensive collection of agreements means you always have what you need at your fingertips.
What is Zegal?
Watch to see how Zegal can help your business create, negotiate, and sign legal documents and contracts.
Why choose Zegal?
With Zegal, you can reduce legal risks and improve the efficiency of your contract workflow, allowing you to focus on your core business operations.
Our platform is flexible, scalable, and tailored to the needs of your business.
What is a Singapore Employment Contract?
An Employment Contract is a contract by which a company hires an employee.
This free version of the Employment Contract makes the following assumptions:
- The employment is for an unlimited period of time;
- The employee has not worked previously for the company;
- The contract is for a full-time position;
- The first three months of employment will be a probation period;
- The wages are calculated and paid monthly;
- Payment of wages and overtime pay (if any) will occur on or around the end of each month (i.e. no specific date of payment);
- There will be no bonus or gratuity payment granted to the employee;
- The employee will be entitled to sick leave and hospitalisation leave after three months of employment;
- The employee will be entitled to annual leave after three months or employment;
- There will be no incremental annual leave;
- There are no additional medical benefits to be specified;
- Parental and childcare benefits are specified; and
- There will be no post-termination restrictions on the employee after he leaves employment.
Upgrade to a paid plan to get the following features in the employment contract:
- Option to specify if the employment is for a limited or unlimited period of time;
- Option to specify if the employee’s past employment history with the employer;
- Option to include or exclude a probation period, and vary its length;
- Option to specify overtime pay rate and payment period;
- Option to specify other types of salary types, periods and payment methods;
- Option to include or exclude a discretionary bonus;
- Option to include or exclude a gratuity payment;
- Option to grant sick leave and hospitalisation leave to employees in first three months of service;
- Option to grant annual leave to employees in first three months of service;
- Option to add incremental annual leave and maximum annual leave days;
- Option to include or exclude additional medical benefits;
- Option to specify parental and childcare leave benefits; and
- Option to include provisions about post-termination restrictions.
Choose from 1000+ legal templates and draft contracts with ease and confidence.
Contract and document management made easy.