SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER (WEB)
- Day-to-day leadership and hands-on work in detailed design, coding, documentation, and unit testing of certain components of the Zegal service, in particular client side components in our many web applications.
- Work with other team members to integrate software into working releases for testing and eventual production deployment.
- Ongoing maintenance of components throughout software lifecycle.
- Direction and mentoring of junior members of the team assigned to assist in development of relevant components.
- Work with Project Manager and Chief Technology Officer to plan work program for individual releases.
- BAU work such as bug fixing, testing and patching our web applications.
- Experience with version control and continuous integration tools, including development of build process pipelines.
- Good understanding of client-side state management and application architecture patterns.
- Some experience with functional programming concepts.
- Some experience developing mobile apps on iOS and/or Android with native and cross-platform tools like Cordoba or React Native.
- Some experience developing with UMD/RequireJS.
- Familiarity with interaction testing using Selenium.
- Familiarity with client-side analytics tools.
- 8+ years of programming experience.
- Experience as a team lead.
- English a must
- University degree or equivalent professional apprenticeship
Companies that are connected to knowledge, their advisors, and use workflows to run their organisation are smarter and more profitable. Our mission is to make this the new normal for millions of businesses across the globe.
Founded in 2013, Zegal is the fastest growing LegalTech company operating across Asia Pacific and Europe. Today, business users and lawyers across the globe trust Zegal’s software to solve legal problems in an affordable and efficient way.
Zegal is led by a talented team of 60 employees and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Nepal, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK.
Zegal has been featured in the New York Times, Forbes, and Huffington Post, and was recently recognised in the South China Morning Post as an emerging LegalTech company in the artificial intelligence space.