Senior Front-End Engineer
Are you a change agent? Would you like to revolutionise an industry that is hungry to move to digitisation and collaboration? If so, come shake up the legal tech world with us.
You will be working with a motivated team of engineers in to help build the next wave of digital infrastructure in the legal industry.
You will drive technical specification, design and development of our market-leading applications.
- Day-to-day leadership and hands-on work in detailed design, coding, documentation, and unit testing of certain components of the Zegal service, in particular client side components in our many web applications.
- Work with other team members to integrate software into working releases for testing and eventual production deployment.
- Ongoing maintenance of components throughout software lifecycle.
- Use the best of your creativity and engineering skills to build innovative features POC closely to our CEO and management team
- BAU work such as bug fixing, testing and patching our web applications.
- Good understanding of client-side state management and application architecture patterns.
- Familiarity with client-side analytics tools.
- 4+ years of programming experience.
- English a must
- University degree or equivalent professional apprenticeship
Companies that are connected to knowledge, their advisors, and use workflows to run their organisation are smarter and more profitable. Our mission is to make this the new normal for millions of businesses across the globe.
Founded in 2013, Zegal is the fastest growing LegalTech company operating across Asia Pacific and Europe. Today, business users and lawyers across the globe trust Zegal’s software to solve legal problems in an affordable and efficient way.
Zegal is led by a talented team of 60 employees and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Nepal, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK.
Zegal has been featured in the New York Times, Forbes, and Huffington Post, and was recently recognised in the South China Morning Post as an emerging LegalTech company in the artificial intelligence space.