Need to draft a Subcontracting Agreement ?
Purchase this specific template and generate a unique bespoke document in minutes.
Get access to this template and the rest of our document on a fixed monthly plan.
What is a Subcontracting Agreement?
A Subcontracting Agreement is a contract that sets out the terms and conditions between a contractor and subcontractor for the provision of services to a third party.
A Subcontracting Agreement is required when a business does not supply all the goods or services for a project directly but engages a subcontractor to provide some of the goods or services.
A Subcontracting Agreement specifies the terms of the relationship between the main contractor and the subcontractor.
Key points included
- Whether the main contractor has already entered into a main contract;
- Who the contractor will be providing goods or services to;
- Details about the subcontractor;
- Whether the subcontractor will be responsible for everything agreed in the main contract or only certain aspects;
- Whether the subcontractor will indemnify the main contractor in respect of any work performed by the subcontractor; and
- If there is any agreed limit of liability for both the contractor and the subcontractor.