ACCOUNT MANAGER (Hong Kong)
The Account Manager will guide and make recommendations to our wide array of SMEs customers to drive value for our customers. The Account Manager will listen to our customers and understand their business in order to suggest solutions to overcome their challenges and ultimately transform the way they run their businesses using technology. The Account Manager will work with our customers to ensure that they understand and adopt Zegal’s software in view of delivering value from the product. The actions of the Account Manager will help reduce the churn risk and increase the expansion rate. The Account Manager will pay attention to the product analytics and other inputs in order to proactively reach out to customers during specific lifecycle points. In addition, the Account Manager will deliver ongoing support to our customers.
- Conduct onboarding, quarterly business reviews and any other proactive outreach to drive results, product adoption, ensure retention and satisfaction;
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the Zegal product to provide technical guidance to increase feature adoption;
- Enjoy problem solving to understand the gaps in a user’s workflow and provide recommendations;
- Maintain a high level of professionalism, empathy, and business etiquette;
- Coordinate with the Product and Content team to relay the feedback from customer;
- Deliver ongoing Support to Customer to help them overcome technical obstacles; Identify areas where further value could be delivered by our partners;
- Support the sales team with technical app knowledge;
- Maintain and improve the product content published on the help center;
- Support the creation of an community of customers through online and offline methods (webinars, events etc.)
- Collaborate with the Head of Partnership for our Premium customers in order to enhance their experience with our partners.
- Love for teamwork and collaboration;
- Thrives in a fast paced environment and works proactively to learn and optimize skills to succeed;
- Proven ability to develop relationships quickly;
- 1+ years of customer success or customer related experience;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and eloquent writing skills Enthusiastic about technology with demonstrated technical aptitude;
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to multitask without getting frazzled
- English and Cantonese, both spoken and written are required.
- Other Asian languages are a plus. Legal background is a plus
Companies that are connected to knowledge, their advisors, and use workflows to run their organisation are smarter and more profitable. Our mission is to make this the new normal for millions of businesses across the globe.
Founded in 2013, Zegal is the fastest growing LegalTech company operating across Asia Pacific and Europe. Today, business users and lawyers across the globe trust Zegal’s software to solve legal problems in an affordable and efficient way.
Zegal is led by a talented team of 60 employees and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Nepal, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK.
Zegal has been featured in the New York Times, Forbes, and Huffington Post, and was recently recognised in the South China Morning Post as an emerging LegalTech company in the artificial intelligence space.