Easy to Use Legal Templates
Quickly and easily create any legal agreement for you or your team.
Straightforward pricing plans and bespoke packages built to simplify all your legal demands.
Vast Document Library
Zegal’s comprehensive collection of agreements means you always have what you need at your fingertips.
Why choose Zegal?
With Zegal, you can reduce legal risks and improve the efficiency of your contract workflow, allowing you to focus on your core business operations.
Our platform is flexible, scalable, and tailored to the needs of your business.
What is the purpose of an Authorisation Letter?
The document is used when individuals or businesses are interested in renting a workspace within a co-working environment. It allows them to formally apply for membership and provides them with the necessary information regarding the terms and rules associated with using the co-working space.
The components of the document may include:
- Applicant Information: Fields to capture the applicant’s name, contact details, business name (if applicable), and any other required information.
- Membership Options: Details about the different membership plans or packages available, including the associated costs, amenities, and benefits.
- Workspace Selection: Options for selecting the preferred type of workspace (e.g., hot desk, dedicated desk, private office) and any additional requirements or preferences.
- Membership Agreement: A section outlining the terms and conditions of membership, such as the duration of the agreement, payment terms, access hours, usage guidelines, and any shared amenities or services.
- Code of Conduct: A set of rules and expectations for behavior within the co-working space, including guidelines for noise levels, cleanliness, respectful interaction, and adherence to any specific community policies.
- Privacy and Data Protection: Information on how personal data will be collected, stored, and used in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
- Liability and Indemnification: A clause outlining the responsibilities of the co-working space provider and the member in terms of liability for personal belongings, damages, or injuries that may occur within the premises.
- Termination: Procedures for terminating the membership, including any notice periods or conditions for early termination.
- Intellectual Property: Clauses relating to the ownership and protection of intellectual property created or shared within the co-working space.
- Dispute Resolution: Procedures for resolving disputes, including mediation or arbitration mechanisms, if necessary.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: The governing law that will apply to the agreement and the jurisdiction where disputes will be resolved.
The members of the document can include:
- Applicant or Member: The individual or business entity applying for membership and agreeing to the terms and conditions of using the co-working space.
- Co-working Space Provider: The organization or entity that operates the co-working space and offers the memberships.
- Third Parties: Any other individuals or businesses mentioned within the document, such as service providers or vendors affiliated with the co-working space.
The Zegal template library
Zegal's legal template library is a list of essential business documents for your everyday needs.
Using Zegal will reduce risk, save money, and improve efficiency. Let us take care of the paperwork so you can focus on running your business.
Choose from 1000+ legal templates and draft contracts with ease and confidence.
Contract and document management made easy.