How to create a Terms of Reference for Audit Committee
Easy to Use Legal Templates
Quickly and easily create any legal agreement for you or your team.
Straightforward pricing plans and bespoke packages built to simplify all your legal demands.
Vast Document Library
Zegal’s comprehensive collection of agreements means you always have what you need at your fingertips.
A document that helps a company improve its corporate governance by establishing an audit committee.
What are the main responsibilities of the audit committee?
The audit committee has the following responsibilities:
- Looking over the financial reporting and disclosure process.
- Monitoring accounting policies and principles along with the internal control process.
- Keeping a note of external auditors. Specifically overseeing their hiring, performance, and independence.
- Overseeing how the internal audit function performs.
- Overviewing regulatory compliances and ethics.
- Overseeing the performance of the function.
- Bringing risk management policies and practices to light for discussion with the management.
The Zegal Template Library
Zegal's template library is a list of essential and premium business templates for your everyday legal needs.
Save money and time without sacrificing quality or missing vital legal requirements. Whether you're a startup or a larger enterprise, Zegal lets anyone create a legal agreement.
Let us take care of the legals so you can focus on running your business.
If you need more help, our "Talk to a Lawyer" feature gives you access to a qualified lawyer to get all the expert advice you need.
Try it for free today!
Choose from 1000+ legal templates and draft contracts with ease and confidence.
Contract and document management made easy.