Need to draft a Employee Handbook?
Purchase this specific template and generate a unique bespoke document in minutes.
Get access to this template and the rest of our document on a fixed monthly plan.
What is an Employee Handbook?
An Employee Handbook sets out details of an employment relationship that are not covered in an individual Employment Contract, as well as detailing general employment policies.
An Employee Handbook sets out the mission and values of a company and communicates to an employee what is expected of them and what they can expect from their employer.
An Employee Handbook supplements but does not supersede an Employment Contract.
Key points included
- Company details, including mission statement and history, if required;
- Company policies;
- Harassment and discrimination reporting procedures;
- Leave entitlements;
- Hours of work and overtime policy;
- Medical insurance arrangements; and
- Expense claim arrangements.