Easy to Use Legal Templates
Quickly and easily create any legal agreement for you or your team.
Straightforward pricing plans and bespoke packages built to simplify all your legal demands.
Vast Document Library
Zegal’s comprehensive collection of agreements means you always have what you need at your fingertips.
How to create an Open a Company Bank Account
Why choose Zegal?
With Zegal, you can reduce legal risks and improve the efficiency of your contract workflow, allowing you to focus on your core business operations.
Our platform is flexible, scalable, and tailored to the needs of your business.
What is an Open a Company Bank Account?
A Directors’ Resolution for Bank Account Opening is a resolution required to be passed by the directors of a company to open a company bank account.
There are two options when using a Directors’ Resolution for Bank Account Opening:
- if a meeting of the board of directors to pass this resolution is chosen, it is necessary to record the minutes of this meeting and therefore a Board Minutes for Bank Account Opening is required; or
- if the board resolution can be passed by way of a written resolution, a Board Resolution for Bank Account Opening may be used.
Key points included
- Details of the company;
- Details of the meeting (if using Board Minutes);
- Date of passing the resolution;
- Name of the bank where the account is being opened;
- Authorised individuals who may use and operate the bank account; and
- Whether joint signatories are required for any specific transactions.
If you're creating an Open a Company Bank Account, you may also be interested in the following documents:
Choose from 1000+ legal templates and draft contracts with ease and confidence.
Contract and document management made easy.