What is a Website Advertising Agreement ?
A Website Advertising Agreement is a contract between a website operator and an advertiser who wishes to purchase advertising space on a website.
A Website Advertising Agreement sets out how and when advertising space on a website can be purchased and the price of placing the advertisement.
A Website Advertising Agreement sets out the rights, responsibilities, and liabilities of a website owner and advertiser.
Key points included
- Advertiser contact details;
- Website details;
- Commencement and closing date of the advertisement;
- Description of the advertisement;
- Unit cost of the advertisement; and
- Number of advertisements placed.