Need to draft a Job Offer Letter ?
Purchase this specific template and generate a unique bespoke document in minutes.
Get access to this template and the rest of our document on a fixed monthly plan.
What is a Job Offer Letter?
An Offer of Employment Letter is an employment agreement between an employer and an employee.
For most roles, the common arrangement for employers in Australia is to use the Offer of Employment Letter as a standalone employment agreement.
This free version of the Offer of Employment Letter makes the following assumptions:
- The contract is for a full-time position;
- The letter is dated before commencement or employment (the date of the letter will be the date it is signed);
- The employee will be expected to work at a specific location, without the option to work from home;
- There will be a probationary period;
- During the probationary period, the notice period for termination is 1 week; and
- Salary will be paid in arrears, with the option of paying weekly, fortnightly, or monthly.