(Hong Kong or Singapore)
We are looking for a Events Coordinator who will work with internal and external stakeholders to produce events from concept to execution.
This is a unique opportunity for an Events Coordinator to join a passionate team developing a truly innovative and high potential business. The Events Coordinator will be a great relationships manager who will deliver mutual success for our business and our partners. The Events Coordinator will work within the Marketing team to deliver broader lead generation objectives.
- Event planning, design and production while managing all project delivery elements within time limits.
- Organise facilities and manage all events details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc
- Actively network the SME community to promote the company and develop partnership opportunities.
- Work with the sales team to develop strategies for converting leads generated from events.
- Be our company brand ambassador at all events and deliver a mutually beneficial experience to our partners.
- Actively manage a calendar of events across all locations.
- Cooperate with marketing team members to promote and publicise the event
- Conduct pre and post event evaluations and report on outcomes
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Distinctive communicator with a passion for creating and nurturing strategic business relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong client service values reflected in a ‘client first’ mindset.
- Strong collaborator able to work flexibly within a small dynamic team.
- Good written communications skills ‘Self-starter’ able to work with and reach out to clients independently.
- Motivated and excited by the prospect of building a new business .
- Able to understand and explain simple technology solutions.
- Proven experience as an events planner or organiser.
- Proven ability developing and managing partnerships for the purpose of lead or revenue generation and other strategic initiatives.
- Experience using a CRM.
- English is a must
- Other languages a plus, but not a requirement
- University degree or equivalent professional apprenticeship
Companies that are connected to knowledge, their advisors, and use workflows to run their organisation are smarter and more profitable. Our mission is to make this the new normal for millions of businesses across the globe.
Founded in 2013, Zegal is the fastest growing LegalTech company operating across Asia Pacific and Europe. Today, business users and lawyers across the globe trust Zegal’s software to solve legal problems in an affordable and efficient way.
Zegal is led by a talented team of 60 employees and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Nepal, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK.
Zegal has been featured in the New York Times, Forbes, and Huffington Post, and was recently recognised in the South China Morning Post as an emerging LegalTech company in the artificial intelligence space.