Easy to Use Legal Templates
Quickly and easily create any legal agreement for you or your team.
Straightforward pricing plans and bespoke packages built to simplify all your legal demands.
Vast Document Library
Zegal’s comprehensive collection of agreements means you always have what you need at your fingertips.
How to create a New Zealand Employment Contract template
Why choose Zegal?
With Zegal, you can reduce legal risks and improve the efficiency of your contract workflow, allowing you to focus on your core business operations.
Our platform is flexible, scalable, and tailored to the needs of your business.
What is a New Zealand Employment Contract?
An Employment Contract is a contract by which a company hires an employee.
The Employment Contract sets out detailed provisions on various aspects of employment.
When drafting an Employment Contract, the employer should be aware of certain statutory provisions in determining the terms of employment, for example the amount of minimum wage (if applicable), rest days, paid annual leave, statutory holidays or maximum working hours (if applicable).
Key points included
- Details of the job;
- Duration of the employment and duration of probation period (if any);
- Details of the remuneration and how often the employee will be paid;
- Entitlement to annual leave and holidays;
- Details of the work arrangements;
- Notice required for termination; and
- Whether post-termination restrictions apply and, if so, the duration and geographical limit for such restrictions.
Choose from 1000+ legal templates and draft contracts with ease and confidence.
Contract and document management made easy.