What is a Supply of Services Contract ?
A Supply of Services Contract is a short-form contract between a service provider and a customer for the provision of services.
A Supply of Services Contract sets out simple terms governing the services to be provided, the contract period, the purchase price, the payment terms, and which party will own intellectual property rights in the works created.
A Supply of Services Contract is meant for simple, straightforward transactions. For more detailed and elaborate terms, use a Supply of Services Agreement.
Key points included
- Type of the services to be provided;
- Length of contract period;
- Service charges and payment terms;
- Method of payment;
- Ownership of intellectual property rights in the works created;
- Responsibilities of the service provider; and
- Notice period required to terminate this contract.