Part III in the ‘Does The Law Matter?’ E-Signatures Tips & Advice
Sign up in minutes, not days, with electronic signatures. It’s Legal! A look at how the electronic counterpart of signatures saves time and money. The average time to get a paper document signed is calculated in days, whereas the average time to get a signature on an electronic document is calculated in minutes.
More time for business, less time chasing paper.
What is An Electronic Signature?
Benefits of an Electronic Signature
- Learn the various business structures and how to make the right choice.
- When starting a new business, one of the first decisions to make is the type of business organisation that will be used in operating the business.
Are E-Signatures Legal?
- Starting a business with close friends or family members may seem to negate the need for formal arrangements.
- A Shareholders’ Agreement (or a Partnership Agreement in the case of a business organisation set up as a partnership) is a legal contract between all the shareholders.
How Does It All Work?
- Protect your brand name
- Don’t discuss your idea carelessly
- Be sure you own your intellectual property
- Arrangements with third parties
E-signing with Zegal
If you use the Zegal Document Builder to create your customised legal agreements, you do not require any additional software service when it comes to e-signing these documents.