What is a Terms and Conditions for Online Sale of Products ?
The Terms and Conditions for Online Sale of Products govern the terms by which a seller sells products to customers online.
The products covered by the Terms and Conditions for Online Sale of Products may be goods, services or digital content.
Key points included
- Information about you and how customers may contact you;
- How a contract is formed on your website or in your app;
- How the products will be delivered or provided;
- The customers’ rights to end the contract;
- What happens when the products are defective;
- How customers may return products to you;
- Your rights to end the contract; and
- What your responsibility is for any loss or damage suffered by customers.