Overview of an Offer of Employment Letter (Binding)
What is an Offer of Employment Letter (Binding)?
An Offer of Employment Letter is an employment agreement between an employer and an employee. The binding version of this document is a formal agreement and can be the only employment agreement entered into between the parties.
Key points included
- Details of the job, including the position, duties and location of work;
- Salary and benefits;
- Number of days of annual leave;
- Probation period (if any);
- Notice required for termination of employment;
- Conditions for the offer; and
- Deadline for acceptance.